APPLICATION FOR construction of a new hoist dock facility at Victoria Quay
Notice is hereby given that UK Docks Ltd, Victoria Quay, Royal Clarence Yard, Weevil Lane, Gosport, PO21 1AX, has applied to the Marine Management Organisation under the Marine and Coastal Access Act 2009, Part 4, for a marine licence to construct a new hoist dock facility at Victoria Quay in Portsmouth Harbour.
Copies of the application and associated information may be viewed on line in the Public Register at www.gov.uk/check-marine-licence-register.
Representations in respect of the application should ordinarily be made by:
– Visiting the MMO public register at https://marinelicensing.marinemanagement.org.uk/mmofox5/fox/live/M MO_PUBLIC_REGISTER/search?area=3 and accessing the `Public Representation? section of case reference MLA/2021/00263;
However, we will also accept representations via the following formats:
– By email to email@example.com; or alternatively
– By letter addressed to Marine Management Organisation, Lancaster House, Hampshire Court, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE4 7YH
In all cases, correspondence must:
– Be received within 28 days of the date of the first notice (1);
– Quote the case reference; and
– include an address to which correspondence relating to the representation or objection may be sent.
The Marine Management Organisation will pass to the applicant a copy of any objection or representation we receive.
Notice published 4/11/21 – Photograph courtesy of Victoria Quay