After my daughter demanded that she wanted to make her first Christmas Cake. She went through Google looking for recipes for a Christmas Cake and found this one on a Facebook group Which is a Baileys Christmas Cake.
750g Mixed Fruit
300ml Baileys (Irish Cream)
250g Self Raising Flour
Method For Christmas Cake
1. Soak the fruit in the baileys and the frapuccino in a bowl for at leas
t 1 hour but ideally for 24 hours and cover it with clingfilm and put it in the fridge.
2. Double line your slow cooker with baking paper in a cross shape for ease to lift the cake out at the end. And place a cake case on top at the end.
3. Sieve your flour to get all the lumps out of it.
4. Take your fruit out of the fridge give it a quick mix.
5. Gradually add the the flour to the fruit and stir it in. Until its all well mixed in and be careful not to coat the floor in flour by adding to much at one time.
6. Once the mix is done and the flour is stirred in. You tip the mix into the cake case in the slow cooker and smooth it all down nicely down so it is even in level.
7. Put the lid on top of the slow cooker with it covered with a tea towel.
8. Switch the the slow cooker on low and then cook 6-7 hours. so when you piece the cake with a skewer it comes out clean.
9. Once the cake is done and cooled you can be clever by icing the cake or you could sprinkle some icing sugar over it. And then enjoy.