Swish 'Saka' Crackers
Swish ‘Sakas’ Crackers Some days just need a little extra bit of swish… and this cracker recipe was made for those days. We’ve got a starter list of ingredients, but you can always add anything else you love to bring another twist to this recipe. Just start with a squeeze of Primula to be on your way to a perfectly swish ‘me moment’.
• 150g tube of Primula Cheese – any flavour
• 20g bresaola (This also works well with parma or salted ham)
• 8g sea salt flatbread or any other fancy cracker
• Basil, finely chopped
• Chilli flakes
1. Spread a generous squeeze of Primula Cheese onto each cracker.
2. Top with bresaola, a sprinkle of chilli flakes and finely chopped basil.
3. Kick back, relax, and enjoy!
Make veggies the star of the show and get part of your daily serving, all in one meal, with these juicy ’Beat’ Burgers. This seriously fuss-free recipe can’t be ‘beat’ when it comes to ease, flavour, and cheesiness. Three of our favourite things!
- 400g cooked beetroot, drained
- 200g chickpeas, drained
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 handful of parsley, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp Cajun seasoning
- To serve:
- Primula Cheese
- 6 seeded buns
- 1 gem lettuce
1. Place all the ingredients into a food processor and pulse until the mixture is smooth and comes together as a ball. If the mixture is a little loose, add a few oats and repeat.
2. Carefully remove the blade from the processor and form the mixture into 6 large burgers.
3. Before cooking, brush lightly with oil. Place on the BBQ and cook for 4 minutes.
4. Flip and repeat. Be careful not to overcook as they may dry out.
5. Serve on a seeded bun with Primula Cheese and lettuce
Suarez Chicken Bites
Feeling peckish? Our Hot and Spicy Chicken Bites are sure to be a crowd-pleaser. Enjoy them as a tasty snack or serve with rice for a flavoursome dinner.
• 400g cooked beetroot
• 200 chickpeas, drained
• 1 small onion, diced
• 1 handful of parsley, chopped
• 3 garlic cloves, minced
• 2 tbsp olive oil
• 2 eggs
• 1 tbsp Cajun seasoning
To serve: • Primula Cheese • 6 seeded buns • 1 gem lettuce
1. Put the carrot, cucumber and radish matchsticks into a bowl and sprinkle over the sugar and salt. Massage the vegetables gently for a few minutes then squeeze out the excess moisture.
2. Pack into a clean jam jar and pour in sufficient vinegar to half fill the jar. Top up with water so that the vegetables are covered, seal with the lid and shake to mix together. Leave to stand for at least 20 minutes.
3. Empty the hot and spicy chicken pieces onto a baking tray and cook according to pack instructions.
4. Divide the chicken pieces between 4 bowls. Top each with a generous squeeze of Primula Hot Cheese ‘n’ Sriracha and pickled vegetables and enjoy!
Combining sweet and savouryis a classic go-to when it comes to cheesy flavours, and this recipe shows just why. And, to make it even better, it couldn’t be easier to prepare. Primula’s savoury Cheese ‘n’ Chive brings out the sweetness of the cranberry jelly while the flatbread means it can be perfectly portioned for sharing.
• 150g Primula Cheese ‘n’ Chive
• 380g ready rolled flatbread dough
• 100g cranberry jelly
• 20g spinach
• 1 tbsp water
• Fresh thyme
1.Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6.
2. Roll out the flatbread and place on a baking tray.
3. Place in the oven for 10-15 minutes, flip and repeat.
4. Wilt the spinach; by placing it in a bowl with the water and microwave on full power for 40 secs.
5. Remove your flatbread from the oven, whilst warm top with cranberry jelly, Primula Cheese ‘n’ Chive and wilted spinach.
6. Sprinkle with fresh thyme and serve up